With the exception of Ariel Pink's case at #10, who is up on our list with a 7-inch and whose complete work for Heaven Knows What hasn't been released yet, every other entry is a complete score from either veteran film composers or contemporary musicians, who successfully complimented the films they wrote for with their music.
Like we've said before, we particularly enjoy the works of those musicians who cross over to film composing from other genres and again, although the artist sitting at the top spot may by now be an experienced film composer, he can definitely be considered such a case.
Here's our list of 10...
10. Ariel Pink: Heaven Knows What
9. The The: Hyena
8. Michael Brook: Brooklyn
7. BT & Gregory Tripi: Dark Places
6. Ben Salisbury & Geoff Barrow: Ex Machina
5. Disasterpeace: It Follows
4. Le Matos: Chronicles Of The Wasteland / Turbo Kid
3. Jóhann Jóhannsson: Sicario
2. Ryuichi Sakamoto, Alva Noto and Bryce Dessner: The Revenant
1. Tom Holkenborg (Junkie XL): Mad Max: Fury Road